WAAL All Member Show – September 12 through October 10, 2021
Entry Deadline: September 1, 2021
Exhibit Chair: Ruth Ann Mitchell
• This will be an onsite as well as an online show in a virtual gallery available through the WAAL web site.
• Size of Show – Maximum entries for the show is 55 pieces.
• Awards – Total entry fees net of the judges honorarium will be awarded as First Place-55%, Second Place-30%, Third Place-15%
• First Place winner will be offered a virtual gallery room for a two-month, one-person show.
• Art Pieces per Artist: 2
• Entry Fee: $15 (payable by check or PayPal after completing the entry form)
• Submitted work must have been completed in 2020-2021
• Sales: All sales inquiries will be referred directly to the artist.
• Commissions: No commission will be taken by WAAL
• Members Only: Your dues must be paid-up for the 2020/2021 membership year to enter!
DISPLAY AT THE LIBRARY
• No work larger than 24″ X 24″
• Art work must be wired for hanging, no saw-tooth hangers.
• Delivery to Old Worthington Library during business hours the week prior to the show. Dates and hours will be announced after acceptance.
• Judging: Conducted in person
• Images for the online gallery must be of unframed work
• Image Resolution: The longest dimension between 1000-3000 pixels
• Image File Size: Less than 5mb each
OTHER WAYS TO SUBMIT
• Print & complete this form
• Make check payable to Worthington Area Art League
• Contact the Exhibit Chair for postal mail information