WAAL Fall Show at Mill Run
Upper Arlington Lutheran Church at Mill Run
On View: October 21, 2020 through December 6, 2022
Entry Deadline: Saturday, October 15, 2022
Take-In: Wednesday, October 19, 2022
Judging: Thursday, October 20, 2022
Reception: Sunday, October 23, 2022, 2-4pm
Take-down: Wednesday, December 7, 2022 – Hours: 11am – 2pm
Exhibit Chairs: Beth Veldey & Andi Wolfe
Judging & Awards
• Judge: Bev Goldie
• Awards: Monetary prizes will be determined based on entry fees and will include First Place, Second Place, Third Place and Honorable Mentions.
• First Place: Winner will be offered a virtual gallery room for a two-month, solo show.
• 2D pieces only
• Two pieces per artist
• Must have been completed in 2019-2022 and not previously judged in a WAAL show.
• Pieces must be wired for hanging. No sawtooth hangers.
• Maximum Entries: The show judges will accept the first 90 pieces submitted.
• Sales: All sales inquiries will be referred via email to be handled directly between the artist and client.
• Commissions: No commissions will be taken.
• Members Only: Your dues must be paid-up for the 2022/2023 membership year to enter.
• Entry Fee: $20 per artist ( $5.00 of your entry fee will go to scholarships.)
Three options to enter and pay:
• Option 1 – Complete the online entry form and pay online via PayPal.
• Option 2 – Email entry information below to Accounts Payable and send a check to the mailing address.
• Option 3 – Mail the entry information with a check to the mailing address.
Mailing Address for paper entries and checks: WAAL Treasurer, 3275 Foxcroft Dr, OH 43035